- In search type 'command prompt'
- Right click at 'command prompt' and choose 'Run as Administrator'
- In the command, type "type 'net user administrator/active:yes"
- Log off
- After that Administrator Account appear
- How to Create a Simple Web-Based Chat Application: https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-simple-web-based-chat-application--net-5931
- Drupal 8 custom module best practice: https://www.specbee.com/blogs/drupal-8-custom-modules-creating-efficient-drupal-8-modules-with-these-best-practices
- Add data in custome table: https://www.drupal.org/forum/support/post-installation/2013-10-22/add-data-in-custom-tables-in-drupal-7-database
- Loading form with cus
LibreOffice Base is similar to Microsoft Access but it is free (open source). LibreOffice Base actually not a database by it self - the default database for LibreOffice base is HSQLDB. LibreOffice Base also can used front-end database like MySQL, Access Database etc.
If we use LibreOffice default base HSQLDB, only one person can using the database at one time. So, if we want to make a multiple user - we can use MySQL for example as a front-end.
- Open MySql command line client
- Enter pasword
- Create database: create database 'databasename'_mysqldb;
Connect to the libreoffice base
- Open libreoffice base
- Connect to existing database
- Select MySQL from drop down menu option
- Select next
- From the option - select the Connect using ODBC
- Select next
- Browse the database
- Click organized
- Click Add
- Select MySQL ODBC Unicode Driver
- Fill-up the Connector/OD
This is about how to install some modules (especially for modules that is not 'straightforward' to install).
We can change the PHP version by CPanel > Select PHP version or by setting at .htaccess file
When we change the PHP version with CPanel - the domain and sub-domain will effected
But if we change PHP version with .htaccess file, only that domain will effected