Webprofiler module requires highlight.js library to syntax highlight collected queries. Composer based install recommended, see README.md file for instructions.
1) Go to this link: https://github.com/isagalaev/highlight.js
2) On the right corner and see the "clone or download"
3) Download it and save - the file call highlight.js-master
4) Double click the folder and find the folder name "src"
5) Copy src folder to libraries and rename the name from src to highlightjs
6) The folder should be like this: libraries/highlightjs
7) Under the highlightjs folder should be contain 2 folder & 1 file, like this:
The folder is:
- Languages (folder)
- Styles (folder)
- highlight.pack (file)