PHP OPcode caching can improve your site's performance considerably. It is highly recommended to have OPcache installed on your server.
How to solve: Open this file..
In Development site:
JUST PUT THIS LINE:
zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_opcache.dll"
* Just add the above line at at end of "Paths and Directories", just before "File Uploads"
Note: Make sure we give the correct path (depend to the folder where we install)
In production site:
1) Add this line in php.ini
Open php.ini and add this line - as recommended
opcache.memory_consumption=128 opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8 opcache.max_accelerated_files=4000 opcache.revalidate_freq=60 opcache.fast_shutdown=1 opcache.enable_cli=1
2) PHP Version - See the requirements
Open Cpanel\Software\select PHP version\change to 7.1
- For drupal 8 need php version 7.2 and above
- For Drupal 7 not support php version 7.3
- So, if we have both drupal (7 & 8) in server - we've to choose version 7.2
and CHECK opcache & timezonedb